PDA

View Full Version : BFBC2 Video.

ArticHood
03-19-2011, 05:47 AM
Side note - Despite all the resistance I got the video to Khaotik -

So this is my video, I meant to upload it Thursday with a BO video, but I got ill. This video was just to start off with. There is a point in the video where I get 990 points, I will make a video where I just go on a killing spree, so those who are new to cheating can see how many points you actually can get.

Well, Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scNRera_1dY

EDIT: There is that EMI bull crap. I can't remove it, I didn't upload it to the youtube channel.

SystemFiles
03-19-2011, 06:36 AM
Cool video why disable almost all ESP features?

amerg3
03-19-2011, 06:38 AM
i love the video its asome

ArticHood
03-19-2011, 06:39 AM
Cool video why disable almost all ESP features?

Thanks, I just like it more simple :)

ArticHood
03-19-2011, 06:55 AM
i love the video its asome

Thanks bro ;)

flutch
03-19-2011, 08:16 AM
ok artichood can you please remove the links, you used music that is owned by others, that is a no no here, we would prefer you dont do that or else we end up with countless videos on youtube that are unwatchable, please re-do the video with another soundtrack i look forward to watching it

ArticHood
03-19-2011, 08:41 AM
ok artichood can you please remove the links, you used music that is owned by others, that is a no no here, we would prefer you dont do that or else we end up with countless videos on youtube that are unwatchable, please re-do the video with another soundtrack i look forward to watching it

EDIT: There is that EMI bull crap. I can't remove it, I didn't upload it to the youtube channel.

You have to explain further.

my bad i thought they had totally disabled the video due to the soundtrack

Echo23
03-19-2011, 08:51 AM
Great video ArticHood! A nice mix between all the classes.

ArticHood
03-19-2011, 10:20 AM
without some of the features enabled the viewers will question if in fact it is a gamefroobs hack so please in the future include some of the visible features of the hack so people know for sure its gamefroobs.

I dont really think they think about that.

amerg3
03-19-2011, 10:40 AM
yea i agree if you dont use all of them post all fatures in desc

ArticHood
03-19-2011, 10:53 AM
yea i agree if you dont use all of them post all fatures in desc

Yeah, that would be a good idea, but I can't edit the description.

MULISHA
03-19-2011, 12:22 PM
they most certainly do Artic, nice video though but unusable do to EMI music copyright but great video. just shows no gamefroobs visible even a quick shot of the menu would be sufficient.

MULISHA

SKID
03-19-2011, 12:53 PM
selling a product here.. you need to show all features of the product.. so they can see them in action , then they know what they are buying if interested..

Sable
03-19-2011, 02:07 PM
Sweet video Arctichood!

ArticHood
03-19-2011, 03:11 PM
they most certainly do Artic, nice video though but unusable do to EMI music copyright but great video. just shows no gamefroobs visible even a quick shot of the menu would be sufficient.

MULISHA

From what I have read in the video makers section there is a fix to that EMI stuff. But why did it happen here, it has never happened on my account. + Nothing has changed, I checked today. - (On my account).

Sweet video Arctichood!

Thank you :)

ArticHood
03-19-2011, 06:34 PM
uh....yeah....they do!

Don't you think customers wanna see what their buying besides the killing???

Are you still talking to me?