PDA

View Full Version : EFT cheat ban rate?

n4v4s
02-06-2018, 04:48 PM
How much reported bans in January? Be honest please.

Berisko
02-06-2018, 04:53 PM
None by anticheat sir. Pretty much all bans that were reported were manually bans.

n4v4s
02-06-2018, 06:19 PM
None by anticheat sir. Pretty much all bans that were reported were manually bans.

hmm ok, and how much bans were reported the last month? (average)

JamalDaKillah
02-06-2018, 06:30 PM
There is no average sir as it is manual bans.

biggobuggo
02-07-2018, 11:03 AM
And how did this guys get banned manualy? Did they cheated too obvious?
That would be nice to hear because i want to buy this hack but iam not sure, i would only use ESP nothing more and i think this could be safe but as i said iam not sure.

IzzyMichiel
02-07-2018, 11:15 AM
That would be nice to hear because i want to buy this hack but iam not sure, i would only use ESP nothing more and i think this could be safe but as i said iam not sure.

Hello,

If the ban is manually they person cheated to abvious.
The bans are done by the devs.

Thanks,
IzzyMichiel

xtatunet
02-07-2018, 11:16 AM

as the ban is a manual man, players who are suspected of using cheat are usually reported, just playing with the chat as if they were not using it, not reaching 100% of the headshot, etc.

kiwifirmin
02-07-2018, 11:20 AM

Hi sir, manual bans are caused when players rage hack or hack too obvious. There will always be a chance of getting banned when you hack.

biggobuggo
02-07-2018, 11:31 AM
Okay :D after three Moderators i think i got it, my decision to buy this cheat is about 90% a friend of mine will get it now to "test" it out and then i think i will subscripe too.

Man-of-Albion
02-07-2018, 11:35 AM
Customer answered.

THREAD CLOSED