PDA

View Full Version : I made the payment and so far no news, where is the mulisha?

MeliodasX
02-09-2018, 12:29 PM
I bought the cheat of the rules of survival but until now I had no support whatsoever about the payment I made, and until now the mulisha did not answer me! I demand the product I bought!

IzzyMichiel
02-09-2018, 12:30 PM
I bought the cheat of the rules of survival but until now I had no support whatsoever about the payment I made, and until now the mulisha did not answer me! I demand the product I bought!

Hello,

As soon as an admin sees this he will check it right away for you.
Did you buy it with PayPal?

Thanks,
IzzyMichiel

sm0ak
02-09-2018, 12:31 PM
Hi Sir,

What payment method did you use?
Please be patient, MULISHA will reply as soon as he gets online.

Cheers!

MeliodasX
02-09-2018, 12:40 PM
I generated a ticket and paid the ticket with my debit card, the money has already been debited from my account but I have not received anything here yet!

sm0ak
02-09-2018, 12:49 PM
Hi Sir,

Sorry for the inconvenience, if you paid via paypal, please PM MULISHA with your transaction ID and he will get it sorted out ASAP

Cheers!

Berisko
02-09-2018, 03:59 PM
When did you bought it sir and did you bought it with Paypal or Paymentwall?

MeliodasX
02-09-2018, 04:07 PM
Paymentwall pagseguro

Berisko
02-09-2018, 04:21 PM
If you paid for cheat today over pagseguro sir, it takes 1-3 days for payment to be cleared. You will get your cheat once the payment is cleared sir.

MeliodasX
02-09-2018, 04:26 PM
if in case tomorrow is not active my license will be entering with dispute or ate even resource to recover my money, because my money was released from my account to you. be aware!

FaceSteel
02-09-2018, 04:31 PM
If you paid for cheat today over pagseguro sir, it takes 1-3 days for payment to be cleared. You will get your cheat once the payment is cleared sir.

if in case tomorrow is not active my license will be entering with dispute or ate even resource to recover my money, because my money was released from my account to you. be aware!

If it were for us we would have already given you access to what you bought; however, the payment hasn't yet cleared out, it takes from 1-3 business days as the admin berisko already told you.

MeliodasX
02-09-2018, 04:36 PM
I already gave my position, I'm waiting!

FaceSteel
02-09-2018, 04:38 PM
I already gave my position, I'm waiting!

We already gave our sir, there is nothing we can do but wait for it to be released.
Please contact MULISHA for more information.

MeliodasX
02-09-2018, 04:42 PM
I already entered and there was no return! Like I said I'm waiting!

Berisko
02-09-2018, 04:43 PM

Sir we can't activate your subscription if we haven't got the payment. You would have to be patient for the payment to go through. There is nothing we can do, all we ask is for little patience sir.

MeliodasX
02-09-2018, 04:47 PM
I do not know what problem of you, I've said a million times I'm waiting! When the Mulisha comes in, I await his reply! proof of payment I have.

Berisko
02-09-2018, 05:01 PM
I do not know what problem of you, I've said a million times I'm waiting! When the Mulisha comes in, I await his reply! proof of payment I have.

Ok sir, thank you for waiting. Once the payment is cleared you will get your cheat. Have a nice day.

/Closed.