PDA

View Full Version : Been a customer since 2014.... EFT question

koolkill69
02-18-2018, 05:33 AM
Hi chaps,

Love your work on the previous games I used through you, however I need a honest answer as to using the FULL VIP package vs ESP only. I would like ESP only but I believe it is under maintenance (only for less detection chance) - my question is why can you still use ESP in the full VIP version? Is that function outdated thus giving us a higher risk of getting caught?

You can see by my previous subscriptions money isn't an issue as I usually buy the annual "Overdose" package, but I'd rather wait a bit longer if the ESP only if I have less chance of being detected. All I can pick currently is - Escape From Tarkov VIP Access US$14.95 - 1 Month

Your wise is truly appreciated, I rather not lose my account I had from the beginning.

Last questions, if I use the injector only on a base game account (I have two accounts joint together as a backer rewards), would it be possible to be detected on my main Edge of Darkness edition (top version).

Many thanks!

IzzyMichiel
02-18-2018, 06:16 AM
Hello their,

Thanks for your polite and friendly question. I am not 100% sure but I think an Admin or Tech Moderator can answer this better.
What I think is that the coder is curently working getting the full version done first, after that he might update the ESP only also but now he is curently focusing on the FULL version.
Anyone can correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,
IzzyMichiel

Azza99976
02-18-2018, 10:04 AM
yes it has esp sir

IzzyMichiel
02-18-2018, 01:34 PM
Hello,

Do you have any other questions?

Thanks,
IzzyMichiel

koolkill69
02-19-2018, 03:28 AM
That wasn't quite an answer to my question, please re-read my first post.

Is the ESP function in the "VIP Package" the old coded version of "ESP only", e.g is it outdated and only kept in the VIP Package to continue selling that bundle?

FunFlyz
02-19-2018, 03:33 AM
That wasn't quite an answer to my question, please re-read my first post.

Is the ESP function in the "VIP Package" the old coded version of "ESP only", e.g is it outdated and only kept in the VIP Package to continue selling that bundle?

Both of them have a good ESP, But are you talking about the ESP only?