PDA

View Full Version : [ GTAV FiveM ] Hack review

alexisoko
03-06-2018, 05:44 AM
I am using the FiveM Hack for now 15 day, i will create this post for share with you what are my feelings about this cheat.
( Also i am french sorry for my english i will do my best )

Good Point

- ESP Is Very good, Good configuration
- No Recoil work Well
- No Spread Work Well
- Bind Key work very good, and it work also on custom Keyboard / mouse, for exemple on my mouse i have 2 extra button, i can bind cheat to activate / un activate on it !
- Support FiveM Very Well ( after finding how to inject it correcly ^^ i only use it on fivem personaly )
- Teleportation and custom teleportation works good !
- Good ESP Color custom

Bad Points

- We do not have an aimbot ( Patched i think, maybe again in the futur )
- We can not give only 1 weapon like a pistol to our player, we have to give every weapon that can cause a ban to some server due to blacklisted weapon
- We only have 2 Custom teleportation point, on FiveM for exemple drugs point are generaly 3 or 4 points
- We can't spawn vehicules
- We can't Change our charctere models or change cloth like in a mod menu ( Mennyo if i remember have this )
- We can't teleport to us, We have to teleport to them
- We can't give player weapon but we can remove player weapon ...

Here it is my review, the cheat is still pretty good for 12$ and the FiveM Support wich is very rare ! I think they can add more feature to the FiveM hack due to the fact that it don't use official RockStar servers i think it can be more easy to add feature, i hope !

I will still use it and continue to buy it because its very usefull !

thanks for reading, sorry again for my bad english and have a great hacking day !

sm0ak
03-06-2018, 07:12 AM
Hello sir!

Thank you for your honest review!
Functions like aimbot and changing of character models can be easily detected and will cause a ban.
We appreciate the reports of issues that can be improved. Please post them in the individual game's 'Wishlist/To-Do/Bug' thread so that our coder can refer to it when making cheat improvements.

Hope that you enjoy your time at Aimjunkies!

Cheers!

alexisoko
03-06-2018, 03:02 PM
Hello sir!

Thank you for your honest review!
Functions like aimbot and changing of character models can be easily detected and will cause a ban.
We appreciate the reports of issues that can be improved. Please post them in the individual game's 'Wishlist/To-Do/Bug' thread so that our coder can refer to it when making cheat improvements.

Hope that you enjoy your time at Aimjunkies!

Cheers!

Already did :) But for aimbot / Charactère models, FiveM have a less cheat detection i think ? Could that be possible to add those thing only for FiveM ?

JamalDaKillah
03-06-2018, 06:05 PM
An aimbot most likely will not be added. Anything to do with scripts likes character models or spawning cars was removed as it is patched and leads to bans.

alexisoko
03-07-2018, 03:19 AM
An aimbot most likely will not be added. Anything to do with scripts likes character models or spawning cars was removed as it is patched and leads to bans.

DO you think it can be re added only for fiveM because its not rockstar server ?

MULISHA
03-07-2018, 03:32 AM
Not sure if this possible, but I will ask the coder. Sent to him direct he should reply in here when he gets the message.

Regards

GotHack
03-09-2018, 09:33 AM
Its possible but will not be added any time soon or possibly at all.

Hi AJ Team,

We more than appreciate your answer, hard work as well as the implementation of the FiveM capability. I had some problems regarding inject at the beginning. Even following all instructions plus joining the TS we could not figure out. So couple days later I found a way which works for me and now my success on injecting has been really high.

I really wish you can find some time on your agenda for the suggestions above, if possible of course. Also I have some contributions (couple of them already described above):

A Panic button to deactivate/reactivate all ESP as well as record/stream proof;
Spawn weapons individually like just AP pistol or Carabine;
A friend list which we can see our friends in a different ESP color;
Longer range for weapons;

Thank you very much AJ team for allowing us to use this Skill on FiveM.

xAlexCore88x
03-09-2018, 10:00 AM
Hi AJ Team,

We more than appreciate your answer, hard work as well as the implementation of the FiveM capability. I had some problems regarding inject at the beginning. Even following all instructions plus joining the TS we could not figure out. So couple days later I found a way which works for me and now my success on injecting has been really high.

I really wish you can find some time on your agenda for the suggestions above, if possible of course. Also I have some contributions (couple of them already described above):

Thanks for your review sir!Have fun with AimJunkies!

sm0ak
03-09-2018, 11:05 AM
Hi AJ Team,

Thank you so much for the contribution of ideas on improving our cheat!
Please post them in the individual game’s Wishlist/To-Do/Bugs thread where our coder will refer to when making improvements to our cheat!

Cheers and have a great day ahead!

rain29
07-06-2018, 03:12 AM
please back the cheats :(

Embers
07-06-2018, 03:49 AM
please back the cheats :(

Sorry sir FiveM has been discontinued and wont be coming back in the foreseeable future

trutaz0rd
07-14-2018, 10:57 PM
It was so good to be back with FiveM :(

Pieman182
07-14-2018, 11:05 PM
I am going to close this post to avoid confusion for new comers. We no longer support FiveM, sorry.
//Closed