PDA

View Full Version : Escape from Tarkov status-update time and AI esp?

claudemeister
04-29-2018, 12:35 PM
Firstly: you guys always do a fantastic job when it comes to cheats and customer service, props on that.

Now to the actual questions:
Before I buy the EFT cheat I have a few questions, mainly how quickly/ often do you update the status of a cheat and how does the ESP work in regards to AI?

The thing with EFT is that it gets updated every few days and although I don't want to miss out on possible in-game time while the cheat is down and being updated the more worrisome problem is joining the game and loading the cheat after an update only to be banned, loosing the game for good. The question is how quickly do you guys update the status? Is it done automatically or how does it work? Should I wait a day or two after an update to be safe? Etc.

The second question is more of a nice to know sort of thing: does the cheat (more specifically the ESP) distinguish between players, AI scavs and player controlled scavs? If I do a scav run Players are hostile but AI is not, however the players also doing a scav run, who are dressed just like the AI scavs, will most likely try to kill me so does the cheat tell me if a "bot" is an actual bot or if he's a hostile player?

P.s I would prefer not be be called "sir", it seems so weird :D

Cheers
Alex

Blxrr
04-29-2018, 12:56 PM
Hello,

Thank you for showing interest in our EFT cheat. We update when it's necessary (big game update, something broken..etc) and the ESP works the same as any other game, really. We pause subscription time when the cheat goes down so you won't have to worry about losing time at all. There are settings in the menu to filter out specific items so players that are AI/human players as well.

- - - Updated - - -

You can see all the features listed here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f124/escape-tarkov-cheat-information-97832/

Gravthid
07-20-2018, 01:02 AM
Hello, how long will the update take escape from tarkov.

MONGLER
07-20-2018, 01:09 AM
coders working on it sir. Thanks for your patience.

Rene1512
07-20-2018, 02:29 AM
pls faster

FunFlyz
07-20-2018, 04:00 AM
We have no ETA at this time sir

periodtacosauce
07-20-2018, 10:15 AM
Do we have an ETA on the update?

JamalDaKillah
07-20-2018, 10:18 AM
There is no ETA sir. We do not provide them because anything can change at the last minute.

Gravthid
07-20-2018, 05:27 PM
how is it that people already have cheats escape from tarkov and here they are still working on it

JamalDaKillah
07-20-2018, 05:30 PM
The cheat is being worked on sir

Dauntays
07-20-2018, 06:59 PM
I really feel bad for the administration, they are giving you amazing answers, but you still are posting dumb things.

OTHER CHEAT PROVIDERS, DONT CARE WHETHER THEIR CLIENTS GET BANNED BECAUSE OF THE CHEAT BEING DETECTED, BUT AS YOU CAN SEE AIMJUNKIES ARE NOT TRYING TO RELEASE IT INSTANTLY, BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO WORK ON THE CHEAT SO IT CAN BE USABLE, AND SECURE. THANK YOU.
I'm sorry @SSJason

P.S I'm talking about people like - Gravthid

JamalDaKillah
07-20-2018, 07:12 PM
No worries sir. Thank you.

Gravthid
07-20-2018, 07:40 PM
I saw it during the game as the player teleported

Gravthid
07-22-2018, 04:13 PM
Hello , how long will the coder continue to work

CptPat
07-22-2018, 04:15 PM
Hello , how long will the coder continue to work

We do not have an ETA to distribute, sir. You can view the status of EFT, along with the rest of our products, on this page - https://forum.aimjunkies.com/hackstatus.php
Any updates that the coder pushes will be made by himself in the EFT forum.

/Closed