PDA

View Full Version : Wild West Online - WarZ is back for beeing cheated!

ImSoFrash
05-10-2018, 09:12 AM
Game Name: Wild West Online
Official Website: https://store.steampowered.com/app/743860/Wild_West_Online/
Game Engine: Nightshade (same used in WarZ, Romeros Aftermatch or Last Man Standing!)
Game Genre: FPS Wild West MMo
Anti-Cheat: No, or same used in Last Man Standing
Online Statistics: Not yet, release should be somewhere around corned, but you can buy the game right now and play it
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w94ITpi3eQ

JamalDaKillah
05-10-2018, 09:28 AM
Unknown if we will release one, but let's just say I have talked to the coders that know this engine well :)

ImSoFrash
05-10-2018, 09:30 AM
Pwning this in the day of release (it should be today) would be very nice, even as some kind of pre-beta ;) It's near exact game as LMS, so it should not be hard to develop something as some kind of surprise for users.

CheatHunter
05-10-2018, 10:03 AM
Im playing this game since the early alpha, its a good game and makes fun :) +1

ImSoFrash
05-10-2018, 10:28 AM
I'm just waiting for devs to cry, eat their own nails and thinking "Why we chose WarZ engine" :D

Pieman182
05-11-2018, 11:53 AM
Looks like a fun game and I would LOVE to see a cheat for it :)

ImSoFrash
05-13-2018, 05:39 AM
What is the most funny thing? There are no many servers, so you can simply rule whole world by yourself :D Game is cheap, so even if they will manually ban you, you can always buy another game :D Same security things as in LMS.

Kronex
05-13-2018, 06:59 AM
Looks interesting

ImSoFrash
05-16-2018, 06:54 AM
I've seen funny guys, so maybe this will be good idea for you if WWO hack will be released ;) They are hiting for 40% using pistol or 90% using snipe/carabine weapons. Kill counts for you or for your faction but when enemy dies by wounds (bleeding) he don't know who kill him - death screen shows nothing about the killer :D So you can be nearly 100% secure if you are using bleeding :D

JamalDaKillah
05-16-2018, 08:01 AM
With the way the player base is already dropping so fast it's not looking good.

ImSoFrash
05-17-2018, 03:45 AM
Well, negative reviews are working. This is literally the same game as WarZ with wild west guns and horses. Devs where lying so many times that I can't imagine the size of their lies - they removed features from their website, so 3/4 of promises don't exist, they left alpha stage without beta stage to the final product at once. Game is complete different than on prerelease videos made by devs themselfs. They where trying to hide engine - we all know that's Nightshade, but they where trying to censor it on Steam Discussions.
Another thing - they said 612 Games and later WWO Partners are independent from Sergey TItov (WarZ engine author and owner of many companies behind this game "franchise"), but we all know these lies. All companies using Nightshade belongs to this guy and are under his lawyer - also WWO is a trademark filled by Sergeys guy.
Well, the game is collapsing day by day, but it's not about playerbase in such games. It's about fun without hard work on hack or time-consuming workaround on it in such game :D

captaincarnage
05-30-2018, 11:48 AM
Any news on whether a cheat for this will be created?

ImSoFrash
07-13-2018, 05:47 PM
Well, truth is you can simply "switch some leavers" and you can for example use granade launcher as SMG ;)

JamalDaKillah
07-13-2018, 05:52 PM
The game is dead: https://steamdb.info/app/743860/graphs/

We will not be supporting it.

/closed