PDA

View Full Version : Escape from Tarkov LFG

stiflerthegreat1
06-29-2018, 08:15 AM
Hey guys looking for people to join and play some tarkov with me im open to all play styles and yes i do it for the memes pm me on here and we can link up on discord or something.

Embers
06-29-2018, 08:30 AM
This is a fantastic idea to get other cheaters to play with.
Everyone make sure you never post your in game name on aimjunkies forums! Game devs can see it and hand you a ban because of it.
Sending it over pms is perfectly secure though.

stiflerthegreat1
06-29-2018, 09:05 AM
dude noone said anything about posting anything i said pm if you want to play with me i would obviously be very careful who you pick and choose and make sure to be 100% your playing with just another cheater but again its a risk i get it

Embers
06-29-2018, 09:09 AM
dude noone said anything about posting anything i said pm if you want to play with me i would obviously be very careful who you pick and choose and make sure to be 100% your playing with just another cheater but again its a risk i get it

I am aware of that sir , just warning anyone who might accidentally post it here without knowing the consequences

stiflerthegreat1
06-29-2018, 10:19 AM
I am aware of that sir , just warning anyone who might accidentally post it here without knowing the consequences sorry i read that incorrectly but yes thanks for adding that as im sure some unsuspecting users may fall victim to a ban because of it