PDA

View Full Version : HWID Changer

Damjong
09-14-2018, 05:30 PM
I'd like to suggest a HWID Changer / Spoofer for any kind of games or anticheats..

Like BE and EAC

It would be awesome cause i need one :D

VENGEANCE
09-14-2018, 06:03 PM
Those are a rather quick way to be detected, and would not work well with our system sir.

Damjong
09-15-2018, 10:38 AM
Oh okay

jasonbjorn
10-30-2018, 08:32 PM
quick to be detected? Lol you are lying my guy, ************************************************** *************, same account still not banned, HWID spoofers are not a quick way to be detected, you just can't make a HWID spoofer for EAC (BE is easy to bypass), EAC is a hard anti-cheat to bypass so it makes sense but dont lie about your reasoning.

VENGEANCE
10-30-2018, 08:40 PM
quick to be detected? Lol you are lying my guy, been using the same cheeto with a spoofer on rust for 6 months and no detection, same account still not banned, HWID spoofers are not a quick way to be detected, you just can't make a HWID spoofer for EAC (BE is easy to bypass), EAC is a hard anti-cheat to bypass so it makes sense but dont lie about your reasoning.

I don't recall lying in that statement. Should someone use an online method of spoofing and do it the wrong way or it fail they can be banned simple as that. And at this point we do not have a system in place for HWID changing. So I would ask you not to make false statements.

/Closed