PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 5 and FairFight

MountainDue
11-09-2018, 10:15 AM
Is fairfight still a problem for Battlefield 5? I dont want to worry about how many headshots I have or if I only died 5 times to 30 kills etc.. Every other hack company I have used all claim the hack is undetectable but yet I get banned for fairfight and when I ask they say I got carried away and not their fault.

xAlexCore88x
11-09-2018, 10:27 AM
FairFaight is still doin their job and detectin players behavour,so if you play blatantly you'll get caught pretty fast,sir,unfortunatelly all we can do is aware you not to play too obvious.
Current cheat satatus is undetected,so you wont be banned on injection

JamalDaKillah
11-09-2018, 10:28 AM
There is no such thing as "undetectable". If you are obvious, FairFight will get you every time. It's based on how you play and stats. It's not an anti-cheat that detects cheats. It detects people that don't know how to not be obvious.

MountainDue
11-16-2018, 10:27 AM
Thanks guys for your answers, and honesty. That's what I figured. Man do I miss the BF3 days, that was so much fun :) . If only the hack engineers could figure a way to block the stats that fairfight reads but allow the client to rank up. I know... easier said than done. lol

Drakoni
11-16-2018, 10:45 AM
If only it were like BF3 days but unfortunately it's not; Take care in games these days especially with FairFight.

hispanico
11-16-2018, 12:21 PM
But apart statistics... with only 2 radar i think that at the moment is real safe.
Esp 3D and aimbot = ban after time

Hispa

blasian92
11-18-2018, 10:01 PM
Does bf5 take screenshots like they did in bf1 is it not safe to use esp in bf5?

JamalDaKillah
11-18-2018, 10:16 PM
They take screen shots and it is safe. They are cleaned.

igo2waruk1
11-21-2018, 02:31 AM
BF5..FF-system has been updated something new and it will see external and internal cheats since fairfight makes own folder soon after flagged and they can take screens on your desktop also not just in.game screen , some one told me this, is this real?

General Senpai
11-21-2018, 04:10 AM
BF5..FF-system has been updated something new and it will see external and internal cheats since fairfight makes own folder soon after flagged and they can take screens on your desktop also not just in.game screen , some one told me this, is this real?

You should be fine sir just keep your K / D ratio legit and no worries man enjoy!!! ^_^

The Unkn0wn
11-23-2018, 04:13 PM
Hi, I am also interested in this. Battlefield V has a new code for FairFight, so you have made your hack to be undetectable on injection for the upgraded FairFight?

What would you say is a good kill / death ratio per match to not be suspected?

Ninjazz
11-23-2018, 04:20 PM
Here's a guide to FairFight for Battlefield, and yes the cheat is undetectable upon injection for FairFight, follow this guide it should help you figure out how to stay legit: Guide to FairFight (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f884/guide-fairfight-106511/)

DingDing
11-23-2018, 04:31 PM
Sir unfortunately you will require an active subscription to read the post mentioned. However, there is no magic number/ratio. If you played before and had an average K/D ratio it would not be wise to to triple that all of a sudden. Sound judgement is required.

Minibean
11-25-2018, 05:40 PM
I was been ban by FF for one week in less than 10 mins after I use the hack.. My K/D is only 4/7..

DingDing
11-25-2018, 05:45 PM
I was been ban by FF for one week in less than 10 mins after I use the hack.. My K/D is only 4/7..

Sir please post ban reports here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f885/. Also please read this post as it provide some good insight into FF bans: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f884/[guide]-how-avoid-fairfight-ban-109807/

/Original question has been answered - closed