PDA

View Full Version : AIMJUNKIES.COM Vietnam rage

ArticHood
04-03-2011, 09:47 AM
I didn't want to wait for an answer any longer, so I just made a Vietnam video.

I made a simple intro, simple video, because that was just what fit with the song.

PS: This was before you posted that stuff Kingpin - Might not matter anyways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPNx5c5cNcE

SystemFiles
04-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Music fits perfect on the gameplay, the gameplay is perfect also the speeding up of some parts like reloading etc is good. Next time you could spent a bit more time on the watermark, intro and maybe color correction. Well done!

Kingpin
04-03-2011, 10:03 AM
No problem bro I just posted the stuff a day or two ago. Any videos we can get will help us out tremendously. Awesome Video the speed of the game is matched perfectly with the song. Love it. Will upload to our youtube channel and post the link for Promag. Thanks again bro.

ArticHood
04-03-2011, 10:26 AM
Music fits perfect on the gameplay, the gameplay is perfect also the speeding up of some parts like reloading etc is good. Next time you could spent a bit more time on the watermark, intro and maybe color correction. Well done!

Yes I know, and I will. I actually had a pretty funny watermark, it just didn't extend all the way to the left side, so after a hell of a lot of tries to make it fit, I just made that simple one. (I thought it was funny because it was Homer screaming and he was dressed like a Vietnam soldier).

Kingpin
04-03-2011, 10:28 AM
Hey Artic just so you know we have a watermark from Devil Dog in the video team forum if you haven't seen is already.

ArticHood
04-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Hey Artic just so you know we have a watermark from Devil Dog in the video team forum if you haven't seen is already.
Yeah, but at the time I saw it I t
ought it was to big. But now I remember, that I can just down-scale it xD

Kingpin
04-03-2011, 10:44 AM
yeah thats the beauty of after effects is easy as hell to scale stuff down..

amerg3
04-03-2011, 11:10 AM
i love the video

ArticHood
04-03-2011, 11:30 AM
i love the video

Thanks ^^

[Message.....]

Nic
04-03-2011, 12:47 PM
awesome vid artic

ArticHood
04-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Very nice, Well done and music goes well with the video. Wow were starting to get some really good videos..nice!

Thank you ;)