PDA

View Full Version : Escape from tarkov Aimbot suggestion

Toastyourbutt
02-10-2019, 09:32 AM
All of the options of where the bullets will land I think there should be a random option like csgo
So you don't just get all headshots and chest shots

Maui
02-11-2019, 02:25 PM
Aimbot is risky to use. I would say Don't use it. because, If you manage to kill a rouge streamer profile you will likely be banned. It is best to use wall hacks for information and use no recoil.

DingDing
02-11-2019, 03:47 PM
Aimbot is risky to use. I would say Don't use it. because, If you manage to kill a rouge streamer profile you will likely be banned. It is best to use wall hacks for information and use no recoil.

Sir this information is not totally accurate. Personally I am above lvl50 and have used the aimbot since day one on this account. I have also killed many streamers and they can also not get you banned as there is no reporting system for EFT. As mentioned in many other posts, play as legit as possible and you will be fine.

Toastyourbutt
02-11-2019, 04:06 PM
Sir this information is not totally accurate. Personally I am above lvl50 and have used the aimbot since day one on this account. I have also killed many streamers and they can also not get you banned as there is no reporting system for EFT. As mentioned in many other posts, play as legit as possible and you will be fine.

Yea i've been using aimbot loads reached level 40 with it. If your smart you'll be fine