PDA

View Full Version : Escape From Tarkov Suggestions and Feedback

TrentCore
02-21-2019, 01:53 PM
I had a lot of fun as i was grinding on EFT with the cheat, but here are some suggestion.

Suggestions:

1:Items on Custom List should have a option that shows containers if they're inside that container, the same if a player has that item etc..., just show the container/player in the same colour as the custom set color.

2:Some Items are impossible to grab from the floor, example the LEDX on Labs that is down the reed on the DOME, if you could make an option to grab them ( I don't know if it possible).

First of all a tip for those who have a low config PC, make a configuration on the cheat that doesnt show nothing, use it on the load screen, it will save loading time and prevent server disconnection.

I used only ESP, because i feel my aim is good, The filter for container, players of diferent factions, IA and Scavs is great.

8/10.

Drakoni
02-21-2019, 03:30 PM
Both suggestions are good and should be posted in the WishList/To-Do List/Buglist thread.

TrentCore
02-22-2019, 11:46 AM
I will do so

Likitha
02-25-2019, 01:40 AM
What a great post it was. I have bookmarked this blog for my future reference. Thanks for sharing. Also, have a look @ [REMOVED]

ezpz1233
03-16-2019, 02:01 AM
Ran into an error where the game crashes during the loading loot stage, tried multiple fixes and could not resolve the issue.

Embers
03-16-2019, 04:27 AM
Ran into an error where the game crashes during the loading loot stage, tried multiple fixes and could not resolve the issue.Please make a post in this forums with the details so you can receive proper assistance
/Closed