PDA

View Full Version : Hello

fireflyte
03-26-2019, 05:05 PM
I'm very old in comparison to most of you most likely, in my early 30s. Before being a cheater I was actually a kind-of-pro CS player back in the mid-2000s. I have cheated on and off in various games for years, admittedly for the past 9 years I was a VIP over at AA until I received a temporary forum ban for basically saying the new elite invite-only-maybe-if-you-subscribe-to-master-package-but-its-all-gonna-be-super-vague-cheat-club was a bull**** setup. That annoyed me enough to cancel my master package after almost a decade after never having had any sort of conflict or issue with anyone. But some newly-promoted forum mod instantly suspended me as a long-term subscriber because I wasn't e-blowing HelioS.

Anyway, enough about that, I'm not usually much of a forum poster/social club guy. I'm here for the cheats when there's a game I have a use for them in. If I can help with someones question I will, but for the most part there's others that can answer questions more accurately than me. Right now I'm here for a month to try out the AJ premium setup with Outlaws of the Old West and see if I like how things go and if my throwaway account survives before I decide to commit to the overdose or whatever the premium package is over here.

Thanks

CptPat
03-26-2019, 05:08 PM
Welcome to the site! Won't find any drama like that here. Hope you enjoy your stay, don't hesitate to ask for assistance.

Gunrunner
03-26-2019, 06:01 PM
Welcome to AJs! We're always around to help if you need it.. Just ask!