PDA

View Full Version : Should i code this into html? verison 2 :D #WEBDESIGN

nullbyte.jp
05-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Hello you reading this,

Lately i've been playing around for a new webdesign for EyeVisual.
Well ofcourse this isn't HTML yet but i first have to know what you guys think of it.

http://i.imgur.com/Ey0rJ.jpg

Please give me your HONEST opinion. Every comment below is your opinion so nothing is wrong. Respect ;}

Thank you for your time.

Lemonsquid
05-23-2012, 01:47 PM
On lower resolution screens (like my laptop) it's a bit overwhelming, like the top image for example takes up the entire page, page down from that all you see is text. It kind of annoys me. That being said, I feel it looks really sexy when I'm zoomed out so maybe make it change a little bit depending on the user reso? because like I say, it's really nice overall :}

nullbyte.jp
05-25-2012, 11:37 AM
On lower resolution screens (like my laptop) it's a bit overwhelming, like the top image for example takes up the entire page, page down from that all you see is text. It kind of annoys me. That being said, I feel it looks really sexy when I'm zoomed out so maybe make it change a little bit depending on the user reso? because like I say, it's really nice overall :}

Haha yeah thats so true, i myself work in 2556x1440 so for me this is pretty small. Anyway thanks for the tips!

Lemonsquid
05-25-2012, 11:59 AM
My other PC is 1920 x 1200, if I remember I'll load it up on that when I get a chance and see how it looks :}

Killaz
05-25-2012, 12:34 PM
I think you ment 1920 x 1080 ?

Lemonsquid
05-25-2012, 03:44 PM
I think you ment 1920 x 1080 ?

I stand corrected lol, derp :{

but yh looks epic on this pc :)

Terran001
06-22-2012, 07:57 PM
It looks EXTREMELY professional. I really like it. The only thing I would do is make the banner a little shorter. I'd just crop the image near the center so that it doesn't get distorted from a resize because the width is just fine. I'd probably just make it slightly larger than the black section at the bottom of the page. Symmetry is always a plus.