PDA

View Full Version : Warface eu/na review v2

Boruto
05-01-2019, 06:19 PM
AIMBOT: Very poor 2/10: Is very dificult play legit with this cheat , because the aimbot works like a magnet.
VISUALS: Poor 4/10: No have chams like csgo to see the full body(head,feets,hands) and no have streamproof
RADAR: Useless 0/10:.................................
SAVE CONFIG :Useless 0/10: Dont works
SECURITY: Basic 6/10: Very basic , the anticheat is easy to bypass but if you got reported a lot , mrac take screenshots when you are playing and if you use the visuals you already banned , because no have streamproof.

In conclusion: This is the worst cheat i used , is a expensive cheat 14,95$ and i see league cheats for csgo more cheap with better features than this **** , I will continue to use it because my subscription has not ended.

NOTE FOR AIMJUNKIES: Look at what people put in whitelist / bugs, because I have put 2 bugs and nobody has paid attention to that.

Blxrr
05-01-2019, 06:41 PM
We appreciate your feedback on our cheat.

Boruto
05-02-2019, 10:10 AM
it seems to me that you are not going to fix anything of this cheat garbage

Gunrunner
05-02-2019, 11:20 AM
What I do is limit my FOV to make it very narrow. makes my aiming more legit in the sense that I dont snap around... You can also set smooth aim so that it doesn't snap to taret after target... it will add in a delay.