PDA

View Full Version : Anthem Hack Review

babybran
05-31-2019, 06:05 AM
Firstly i just want to make a TLDR; for many users this cheat doesn't actually work, injection is fine initially but after 5-10mins you will have a hard crash and your game will close.

For the 5-10 minutes that you can play with the cheat they are fine,

ESP 8/10 - very simplified which is good for a game such as Anthem, although in Fort Tarsis there will be a lot of needless items highlighted which you can't actually interact with. Although it's simplified in the game world all the valuable items such as chests/collectables are highlighted and can be toggled.

Aimbot 0/10 - there is no aimbot for this cheat.

Support 1/10 - Usually the support on AimJunkies is very good, however in the anthem sub-forum they are not trying anything to help the players fix the issue with the game. This is even worse for people like me who have made a sub change to Anthem just to find out that the cheat firstly doesn't work for me, but better yet when i request to have my sub changed back they denied it stating "no multiple sub-changes on one sub" All in all, the support for this cheat is extremely limited and you shouldn't expect anything if your cheat isn't working.

Masbka
05-31-2019, 08:06 AM
fully support

rEy
06-04-2019, 08:44 AM
the cheat for anthem is good, Thanks for the review.

pimples700
06-08-2019, 08:10 AM
I was about to buy the cheat but this changed my mind. Thanks for the honest review.