View Full Version : Warface - my first week with it.

faust87
08-04-2019, 06:44 AM
Lets start with ESP, its perfect. We can see everything we want, with any colour we want. Blue claymore, red bomb, green granade.. 10/10 i dont think it can be any better than it is now.

Radar.. Nothing to say, rlky. Working as it should, i not a fan of this feature, its pointless and making you obvious when you turning to enemy that is behind you without making any sound.. :p 10/10

Aim bot.. and here i need to say, that i was disappointed. It works fine when target is stationary, but it missing a lot on targets in move. Aiming at turrets is messed, no bone check option. Overall, i saw better public aimbots than this one. 3/10.

Overall cheat is good, but could be better. 7/10.

Man-of-Albion
08-04-2019, 07:34 AM
Hi faust87,
Thanks for your honest review, i have to agree on all counts, and add, when you are knocked down the aimbot will not lock on. I think the cheat would benefit from a "Auto Melee" option. Neither knife or grenade can be used with aimbot.

Bloxorz
08-08-2019, 07:51 PM
Good review and yeah you right the aimbot sucks a bit while sliding no headshot but i think thats than looks more legit i mean if u slide and only hs its get a little bit obvious :)