PDA

View Full Version : Happy holidays!!!!

Hondaz86
12-21-2019, 03:46 PM
Saying hello, I am new. There is a tenure to use the cheats so im introducing myself. Ill pop in once an a while and say hello on the live feed. Happy holidays, be safe dont drink an dive! Open all those gifts with a smile. Know what your getting? I happened to see that my wife is getting me a new pistol for my concealed carry. and looks like she got me a skateboard. I think she is telling me I am fat :(

Embers
12-21-2019, 03:48 PM
Happy holidays to your too sir, Hope you have a good time here. If you ever need help with anything feel free to reach out to us on livechat or teamspeak for fast support 24x7.

DingDing
12-21-2019, 03:51 PM
Welcome to AJ's! Happy Holidays to you as well. Please don't hesitate to contact our friendly support team if you need any assistance.

Hondaz86
12-21-2019, 03:55 PM
Thanks Embers. I wont need help with anything until i can use it. If there is anything I can do other than saying hi once in a while for tenure please let me know. I might find a new game to play just to start payment history wtih you but damn i really dont like many games other than WarThunder and Ghost recon. Im too old to try new things. What is the cheapest purchase I can do that would help me start payment history?

DingDing
12-21-2019, 04:13 PM
To get trusted status you will need to be an active user of our cheats with a good purchase history. Just being a member, even for a long time without any purchase history, will not get you trusted user status. You can have a look at all our available cheats here to make your selection of what you would like to start with: Available Cheats - AimJunkies (https://www.aimjunkies.com/available-cheats)