PDA

View Full Version : The TF2 Hack here IS THE BEST....

Toveri
06-22-2012, 11:56 PM
I've purchased multiple vip hack subscriptions for tf2 from many sites in the past, but the one here is definitely incomparable.

The aimbot is at least 5-10x more accurate then others that I've seen and the prediction checks seem to be very accurate as well.
Not to mention that I find myself getting critical shots 90% or more of the times, and that's not just with the sniper but with every class.

The name changer is another plus in my books, since it changes your name every 3-5 seconds to other player names that are currently in the game, the chances of you getting kicked are very slim. I can play hour long matches without being kicked.

Oh, and the hack also has a speed hack which really helps when your on the heavy gunner men which walk ridiculously slow.

I don't write testimonials usually, but this hack was so well worth it that I thought I would for once.

Take my word, you won't regret buying the vip hack here.

NZSNIPER
06-23-2012, 12:14 AM
Thank you Toveri for your positive review and I am happy that you enjoy our hack the most. :)
I too love playing TF2 with the hack whenever I get the chance to.

Vitamin4Hax
06-24-2012, 10:38 AM
Its nice to see others are as satisfied with aimjunkies as I am. I have yet to ever run into another hack Provider with out standing customer service and Hella BEAST HACKS like aimjunkies offers. Keep up the excellent work guys....

Blancua22
08-07-2013, 05:58 PM
This hack is 0/10 for me because I get no help and how to fix the menu where it doesn't even work when I check the boxes and the maps and speed hacks don't show up either I would change my opinion if someone would help me.

Sweet Tooth
08-07-2013, 06:00 PM
This hack is 0/10 for me because I get no help and how to fix the menu where it doesn't even work when I check the boxes and the maps and speed hacks don't show up either I would change my opinion if someone would help me.

If you could. please join either Teamspeak (http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/f139/teamspeak-information-2136/) or Live Support! (http://live.aimjunkies.com/phplive.php?d=0&btn=1350942520&onpage=hphp#37;3A%2F%2Fwww.aimjunkies.com%2Fforums %2Fforum.php&title=BF3%20Cheats-MW3%20Cheats%2FHacks%2FAimbots-Warfighter%20Cheats&theme=&js_name=&js_email=&widget=0&custom=) to further assist you .

Blancua22
08-07-2013, 06:04 PM
I've tried team speak and live support but all I get are error messages like no one can help me or I cannot send email or couldn't connect to server.

Sweet Tooth
08-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Our team speak is running and so is our live support please join of those so some one can further assist you .

Kroniic
08-07-2013, 06:10 PM
I've tried team speak and live support but all I get are error messages like no one can help me or I cannot send email or couldn't connect to server.

I can confirm that people are in live support as we speak and also people are currently in teamspeak.

ts11.gameservers.com:9121
Is the TEAMSPEAK IP

Blancua22
08-07-2013, 08:32 PM
Great hack 8/10
Support 10/10
Ease of use 6/10