PDA

View Full Version : One question about temtem cheat

verajicus
02-09-2020, 04:31 PM
Hello, I heard that some people are getting banned from the game for cheating. I wanna know if those bans are from the cheat from this site, and when was the last detection.
Thanks

DingDing
02-09-2020, 04:37 PM
Our cheat is undetected. Our coder updates the cheat often and unsafe features are removed when required. You can follow our status page should you want to keep track of the cheat status: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/cheatstatus.php

Nakedwildwoman
02-18-2020, 06:16 AM
Hello, I heard that some people are getting banned from the game for cheating. I wanna know if those bans are from the cheat from this site, and when was the last detection.
Thanks

Im using it for a while, not banned yet, and in general i can tell you, ive made good expirience with aimjunkies in the past.
Its all up to you. If you cheat on a Shooter, and you use it decent, you wont get banned... but if you decide to go all rampage, and end the match with a K/D of 60-0, go ahead, but then be aware its suspicious.

Jk121
02-22-2020, 01:50 PM
I wish aimjunkies are undetected.

Josh
02-22-2020, 01:55 PM
While our cheats that are currently online are undetected, our website is not, anyone can find us with a simple google search which is intended :)