PDA

View Full Version : Next Step In Cheating

xAIMx
04-13-2020, 05:06 PM
Hey,

So I've been using cheats for a while and pretty much all cheats I've used have been from this site.
I use the cheats to make my gaming experience better and have a more controlled environment. I've tried a vast majority of cheats here, the one I've used the most is the cheat for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The only issue is that League support is nowhere to be found on this or any other cheat you can find with Google. I don't understand the coding process or pretend to have much insight, but I am curious to talk to Coders and perhaps find these private expensive cheats that do support leagues and their Anti Cheat. Or maybe hire one to make a new one. This being a website with cheats for many games maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

JamalDaKillah
04-13-2020, 05:31 PM
Google.com would be your best bet for that.

xAIMx
04-14-2020, 07:13 AM
Google.com would be your best bet for that.

Yeah I've tried for countless days to find something, but the only thing I've gotten out of it is scam attempts and a big bowl of nothing... These things are kept tight, and I don't know how to enter the circle of the cool kids :rolleyes: