PDA

View Full Version : Garry's Mod Review

LysonPrinz
05-13-2020, 11:24 AM
Since i have a bit of free time i thout ill check out the G-Mod Cheat and thats what ive experienced so far.
More Testimonials coming soon, such as TemTem, Combat arms etc. May the time will get me where i want and i can Review Dauntless and the Division 2 :)

Features 9/10

You have plently of features in this Cheat, from Aimbot and triggerbot, ESP to Misc features such as bunny-hop, no recoil. You even have a traitor detector for TTT which imo is amazing, overplaying the enemy knowing he is the Traitor and can't do **** cus youre ready to shoot is just hillarious, combined with the aimbot it's such a powerfull tool.
The only thing that i couldnt test was the silent Aim, couldnt figute out how to set it up propperly.

Usability/Functionality 10/10

This Cheat is super easy to use, the loader is simple designed and you can inject with one click. What i like is that you can see the Status of the Cheat on the loader which makes it easier to check if it's currently Undetected. The ingame Menu is simple designed and very easy to handle, simply press insert and turn features on/off.

Security 9/10

Ive not used this cheat for long now but i can tell it's well made, it works on almsot every Server, only expirienced one Server ban from a really popular server (which was expected anyways :P)

Conclusion

Overall this cheat is amazing, the devs defenetly put in good work and you can see it :P
would recommend it!!!

halcion
05-13-2020, 11:31 AM
Thank you for your review. Glad you are enjoying it.

Superseb
05-13-2020, 06:38 PM
Thank you for the review. Please me us know if you would like anything added to it.

DingDing
05-14-2020, 03:37 AM
Thank you for the review, keep them coming as it also helps us to improve our service to you!