PDA

View Full Version : Couple Cheats not working

peterahn
05-13-2020, 04:06 PM
I think Deep Rock Galactic has patched the hack since 1.0 release last night. My game crashes every 30 seconds if I try to play with the cheat injected, fine if not.
MORDHAU cheat is also unresponsive. ESP works but none of the current features like auto block and whatnot are completely non functional.

Both are still undetected.

JamalDaKillah
05-13-2020, 05:13 PM
I let the coders know about those cheats currently having issues.

Stewie
05-14-2020, 11:17 AM
MORDHAU cheat is also unresponsive. ESP works but none of the current features like auto block and whatnot are completely non functional.

I have tested all of the features of the MORDHAU cheat and they're working as intended.

nos4r3
05-14-2020, 11:26 PM
Yeah i wish the status page are more up-to-date with the working cheat or need updating cheat

I want to buy deep rock galactic but at support forum for this game are so quiet i have a doubt it even working with 1.0 version even tho the status page are not said updating

Syrus
05-15-2020, 12:59 AM
Every update the cheat is checked.

nos4r3
05-15-2020, 09:40 AM
Every update the cheat is checked.

Are you sure about that?

Now i went and bought it bam around 30 second then crash

mizfitz
05-15-2020, 09:53 AM
When ever i try to use cheat it crashes either upon when i just get in or when i just get in a mission....i have followed all the common fixes i can find in the forums..all overlays off verified game files windows and driver updated even uninstalled and reinstalled it amd tried 3 to 4 hrs ago my other cheats work but not deep rock ones...i will keep looking for a post of when its fixed or how to fix...

peterahn
05-15-2020, 04:18 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only one struggling to get these cheats to actually be checked..

Even in the esteemed CS:GO cheat, chams dont work, but that's just a minor inconvenience