PDA

View Full Version : Very satisfied experience so far

Kyrie95
07-08-2020, 09:03 PM
I have been using the premium package for about 5 days now, and I have downloaded all sorts of games I never intended to play just to sample your hacks, I will say that as far as I know (as I don't log in to every game every day.) I have had not a single ban or any issue with detection, so I can say it's entirely legit when AimJunkies say it's undetected. As long as you're not being over the top with these hacks and you give it a few days after a game updates to be safe, there is very little chance to get banned with these hacks, I honestly could not recommend any source for hacks more than AimJunkies, even though I am new to the hacking scene I have already seen the ridiculous prices of some of these hacks and the overall total lack of support as its typically just one coder trying to make some cash, I will be grabbing the overdose premium 1 month package as soon as I pay the bills/ cash my check so I look forward to being a part of this community for a long time.

TL;DR I was nervous at first but quickly felt secure and confident to boot any games with these hacks, even on my main accounts.

AFluffyTeddy
07-08-2020, 09:07 PM
Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate you sticking with us. Enjoy the many chetas that come with the overdose package.