PDA

View Full Version : The Division 2 Pre-Sale Question

yankees2009
07-17-2020, 08:49 PM
Hey guys, so I've done a little bit of digging in hopes of finding a trustworthy td2 service and I've finally reached this place. I've already had my money taken by two different competitors of yours and I'd prefer not losing any more. I see that your td2 cheat is for trusted users only, and I get it, but I don't need cheats for any other game. As a person of integrity I'll just put it out there that if granted access, you'd have a repeat customer in me.

Lookin forward to a response, cheers.

Ninjazz
07-17-2020, 09:51 PM
The Division 2 is for trusted users only. No reason for it to be for trusted users only if people who beg get accepted sir. Your account needs to be >90 and you need to have purchase history, I am sorry but that is how it works with Trusted Users sir.

cyberone28
07-24-2020, 09:33 PM
Hey guys, so I've done a little bit of digging in hopes of finding a trustworthy td2 service and I've finally reached this place. I've already had my money taken by two different competitors of yours and I'd prefer not losing any more. I see that your td2 cheat is for trusted users only, and I get it, but I don't need cheats for any other game. As a person of integrity I'll just put it out there that if granted access, you'd have a repeat customer in me.

Lookin forward to a response, cheers.

Hello when you say 90 you mean messages? i used to purchase battlefield bad company 2 hack from this site a like 4 years ago, but had personal issues so i stopped playing. do i qualify for trusted or NAY?

JamalDaKillah
07-24-2020, 09:45 PM
Division 2 applications are closed at this time as it states in the application thread sir.

/closed