PDA

View Full Version : blue screens

d7oomyksa
09-17-2020, 05:37 AM
so after i used aimjunkies i've been getting blue screen occasionally i've never had problem with that before i deleted the aimjunkies files is there anything els to do and no i did not use a flash drive or this problem has nothing to do with aimjunkies ?

Gunrunner
09-17-2020, 09:50 AM
Without knowing what else is running on your PC it's almost impossible to tell you what is causing the BSOD. Have you looked at your system logs after you get a BSOD to see what process has caused it? Our cheats are not loaded on your PC, they are streamed in real time, so once the game is shut down, the cheat is gone. Once you reboot your PC any presence of the cheat is gone....

d7oomyksa
09-19-2020, 05:33 AM
Without knowing what else is running on your PC it's almost impossible to tell you what is causing the BSOD. Have you looked at your system logs after you get a BSOD to see what process has caused it? Our cheats are not loaded on your PC, they are streamed in real time, so once the game is shut down, the cheat is gone. Once you reboot your PC any presence of the cheat is gone....

oh okay thank you for the help i just looked at the event viewer and fixed some system files

MULISHA
09-19-2020, 09:34 AM
if you run the boot and do not install it correct or do the correct stuff in your bios you will have a BSOD as well. Maybe if you tell me your motherboard mfg i will be able to guide you through.

Regards

fusyon
09-20-2020, 09:14 PM
its allraight i guess, i sometimes get bluscreen myself when i try to inject the cheat :)

Syrus
09-20-2020, 11:05 PM
its allraight i guess, i sometimes get bluscreen myself when i try to inject the cheat :)

Sounds like your double injecting.

fusyon
09-20-2020, 11:48 PM
Sounds like your double injecting.

not at all, it happens sometimes even when i fresh booted my pc

xtatunet
09-21-2020, 10:18 AM
not at all, it happens sometimes even when i fresh booted my pc

You need check if not have some program blocking the injection process sir.

fusyon
09-22-2020, 04:30 AM
You need check if not have some program blocking the injection process sir.

it just happen somethimes, well im not complaining, im allright with it tho, it just happen sometimes, most of the times, it works like charms

xtatunet
09-22-2020, 08:16 AM
it just happen somethimes, well im not complaining, im allright with it tho, it just happen sometimes, most of the times, it works like charms

ok sir :D