PDA

View Full Version : Mordhau Cheats Working?

roxmate
09-29-2020, 07:17 AM
Hi, I was thinking about giving it a try on the cheats for Mordhau but I read on the forums people having issues with it and having crashes constantly, so i want to know, if possible, if it's still working properly as I don't intend on spending money on something that I don't have certainty it will work.

MULISHA
09-29-2020, 09:18 AM
If it does not work and you are fully updated.I will refund if it does not work.

Mulisha
PDG GM

Josh
09-29-2020, 09:24 AM
yes its currently online and working well, you may need to mess around with the settings to get what you need though

roxmate
09-29-2020, 01:49 PM
Well I guess I just wasted money... But because of my own stupidity, I haven't check if my graphics were up to date before buying and the thing is that I can't update the drivers for the current windows version i have, which is 8.1, thus the cheat does not work. It load fine, the interface works fine, no crashes but other than that nothing seems to work, no radar, no boxes no aimbot...

MULISHA
09-29-2020, 02:02 PM
Hi I refunded back to you when you update to Windows 10 you're more then welcome back.
pi_1HWnBLFC3UHDqjaSjyRVo6LN

You should get an email showing the refund as well to your hotmail.

Regards

roxmate
09-29-2020, 03:34 PM
Thank you very much, as soon as I update to windows 10 I will rebuy it. I have bought from you guys before and didn't have any problems whatsoever.

Cheers

AFluffyTeddy
09-29-2020, 03:41 PM
Hope to see you again sir.
/Closed