PDA

View Full Version : Sea of Thieves

MATTDAMEN
09-30-2020, 04:38 PM
I'm concerned about getting caught with it I've done some Googling it seems like there is some measures in place to catch these things how secure is this and how can I go about avoiding being caught with it? Any detailed answer you can give me about my concerns would be greatly appreciated as I do intend on purchasing this also does sea of Thieves just have a remake the account kind of system if you get banned or like a ip ban?

Gunrunner
09-30-2020, 04:54 PM
Using a cheat/hack always comes with a risk of being caught. the more features you use, the more aggressive you play, etc.. all plays a factor. One of the biggest reasons why people get banned is because they do not follow instructions on how to use the cheat.

xtatunet
09-30-2020, 04:56 PM
I'm concerned about getting caught with it I've done some Googling it seems like there is some measures in place to catch these things how secure is this and how can I go about avoiding being caught with it? Any detailed answer you can give me about my concerns would be greatly appreciated as I do intend on purchasing this also does sea of Thieves just have a remake the account kind of system if you get banned or like a ip ban?

We are safe about this we have a good cheat statement sir, unfortunately when you use the cheat you get a risk, to reduce just no play obvious, we don't have the information about how ban type the sea of thieves have if is hwid, IP or another things.