PDA

View Full Version : 国际足联 21 fut 草案机器人什么时候可用?

jinss
10-12-2020, 10:53 AM
I've been looking forward to it ever since I received an email about FIFA 21 fut draft bot. I'd like to ask when it can be used!!! Can you tell us something about the function and time?

AFluffyTeddy
10-12-2020, 10:58 AM
Soon sir just keep in touch on the status page and for any announcements from SSJason. we currently don't have a eta on when it will be released.

MULISHA
10-12-2020, 11:15 AM
I've been looking forward to it ever since I received an email about FIFA 21 fut draft bot. I'd like to ask when it can be used!!! Can you tell us something about the function and time?The bot will be ready very soon, it'll be under testing phase for users to use for 1 week before full release.

Thanks for you interest in our software.

jinss
10-12-2020, 11:53 AM
The bot will be ready very soon, it'll be under testing phase for users to use for 1 week before full release.

Can I use it now? You just said it can be used by users one week before re release.

jinss
10-12-2020, 11:56 AM
The bot will be ready very soon, it'll be under testing phase for users to use for 1 week before full release.

So can I help you test? I can't wait. My opponents have already got rid of me

Ninjazz
10-12-2020, 11:56 AM
Can I use it now? You just said it can be used by users one week before re release.

No sir, it is not ready yet. And it will be testing phase.

jinss
10-12-2020, 12:03 PM
No sir, it is not ready yet. And it will be testing phase, for staff members and maybe overdose premium users.

Note: FIFA 20 and FIFA 21 Premium/FUT Draft Bot are NOT included in Overdose at this time.
Isn't it not included? ok I'll wait for the good news!!

Ninjazz
10-12-2020, 12:14 PM
Note: FIFA 20 and FIFA 21 Premium/FUT Draft Bot are NOT included in Overdose at this time.
Isn't it not included? ok I'll wait for the good news!!

Yes you are correct, that was my bad sir. Edited my message.