PDA

View Full Version : VIP payments

Ghesbo2
12-01-2020, 01:02 PM
I purchased Cheat VIP for
14,95 USD Counter-Strike: Global Offensive VIP Access But The server say me : " Incorrect card security code" and it froze, but this is "not true".
I have been charged in my bank, but I cannot have VIP mode, can you please solve? the money is taken !!!!!!!
:mad:

Gunrunner
12-01-2020, 01:09 PM
what form of payment did you use? Did you buy it from this site?

You're going to need to provide transaction IDs.

Ghesbo2
12-01-2020, 01:21 PM
what form of payment did you use? Did you buy it from this site?

You're going to need to provide transaction IDs.

Credit card trasaction ID is: AMJUNKIES USA 95008,Campbe-01.12 Time 18.53
with your payment system : Credit card (stripe)

Gunrunner
12-01-2020, 02:15 PM
As I've told you in multiple PMs you have sent me. You need to contact your credit card company. Our systems are automated, if the payment went through it would have automatically given you access.

Ghesbo2
12-01-2020, 02:29 PM
As I've told you in multiple PMs you have sent me. You need to contact your credit card company. Our systems are automated, if the payment went through it would have automatically given you access.

I understood, but I'm saying that the page crashed with the error: "wrong security code" but THEY STILL TAKEN MY money, so they stole my money? the system I used is YOUR system, I did not use "credit card" but "direct debit ATM". I can't cancel the payment! this is a fraud !!

Gunrunner
12-01-2020, 02:37 PM
So I'm going to say it one more time, not sure how else to help you. If you call your bank, they can reverse the charge if it came out of your bank. Our system did not take the funds, otherwise you would have access to the cheats.

I'm sorry you have run into this issue, but it needs to be resolved by your bank.

/closed - user was told multiple times how to resolve the issue.