PDA

View Full Version : YubiKey Question

Junkyboy
12-06-2020, 10:25 PM
If I purchase a subscription and the YubiKey can I still run the program before getting the YubiKey or do I have to wait until I get the key for it to work properly (meaning: being able to use it on any computer I own)?

Thanks.

Ninjazz
12-06-2020, 10:43 PM
If I purchase a subscription and the YubiKey can I still run the program before getting the YubiKey or do I have to wait until I get the key for it to work properly (meaning: being able to use it on any computer I own)?

Thanks.

A YubiKey is not a requirement whatsoever for any cheat sir. And you can only use a YubiKey if you have one of the overdose subscriptions sir. A YubiKey is so you can use the cheat on multiple PC's without having to request HWID everytime you switch PC's.

Junkyboy
12-06-2020, 10:53 PM
A YubiKey is not a requirement whatsoever for any cheat sir. And you can only use a YubiKey if you have one of the overdose subscriptions sir. A YubiKey is so you can use the cheat on multiple PC's without having to request HWID everytime you switch PC's.

That is my intention. I want to use the cheat on my desktop and laptop, but I want to know, if I get a subscription can I use the cheat right away on one of my PC's while I wait for the YubiKey to arrive and then use the key to have it on any PC I own after the Key arrives?

Thanks again.

JamalDaKillah
12-06-2020, 11:01 PM
You will not be switched back and forth without a OD Premium sub and a Yubikey.