PDA

View Full Version : Bought cheat from external seller

seabas1008
12-31-2020, 10:15 PM
Hello, I bought the battlefront 2 cheat from ***Market.com and his instructions were very vague. He said to contact him but the link for his discord is no longer working. Is there anyway I can send staff on here my order info & receipt from my purchase so that I can get my cheat? Thanks in advance :)

Ninjazz
12-31-2020, 11:16 PM
Hello, I bought the battlefront 2 cheat from ***Market.com and his instructions were very vague. He said to contact him but the link for his discord is no longer working. Is there anyway I can send staff on here my order info & receipt from my purchase so that I can get my cheat? Thanks in advance :)

That site is a scam, that's on you sir. Not a verified reseller so we cant do anything about it sir. As an admin said before, why would you buy from site that looks like its made by a 10 yr old?

MULISHA
01-01-2021, 10:28 AM
Hello what was the users name on here for the reseller account? If it is not bought here or by a reseller we can verify as ours then you have to get your money back and then purchase from here when you are on this site not a site linked to say they sell our software. I will try to help but only so much I can do.

Regards