PDA

View Full Version : commandopg's introduction

commandopg
02-06-2021, 02:23 PM
Hello!
Well, I'm registered here since 2017 but I don't remember if I introduced myself to the community.
So here I am!
commandopg is my username for all cheating community to give me more privacy when I'm playing legit (kinda rare kek), I'm using Aimjunkies for Garry's Mod & War Thunder, the best game for myself :)
Sadly I can't buy War Thunder since it is Trusted Only (just applied to be trusted). But still, I can enjoy the Garry's Mod cheat and it is awesome :) (will make a review soon)
I haven't been active for years because I had a lot of IRL issue... (motorcycle accident & disease)
Now back to play as I always love to; cheating!
I'm glad to be back, already got Garry's Mod cheat back to my hands :)
Also, I met a great staff member that helped me about my issue with Garry's Mod. Was fast and clean!
Hope to play with you guys!
See you soon!
(Sorry my english sucks >_<)

Anonless
02-12-2021, 03:33 AM
Welcome back mate.

Syrus
02-12-2021, 07:26 AM
Welcome back :)

commandopg
02-16-2021, 01:40 PM

MULISHA
02-16-2021, 03:44 PM
Hi,
welcome back, please remember that trusted access does not mean forum posts. just want to be sure we have had some spammers before. Just use the software that speaks volumes then any post.

Welcome back though hope you enjoy yourself.

commandopg
02-27-2021, 04:06 PM
Hi,
welcome back, please remember that trusted access does not mean forum posts. just want to be sure we have had some spammers before. Just use the software that speaks volumes then any post.

Welcome back though hope you enjoy yourself.

I know nw :)