PDA

View Full Version : Bf: 1

John2005
02-12-2021, 08:58 AM
When was the last time the BF1 cheat was detected? (not people rage hacking etc) but the actual cheat getting detected and everyone banned?

MULISHA
02-12-2021, 09:00 AM
Very long time but now a boot is required for Battlefield 1 and 5. Now Fair fight bans all the time for Negligence and abuse.

Regards

John2005
02-12-2021, 09:06 AM
Very long time but now a boot is required for Battlefield 1 and 5. Now Fair fight bans all the time for Negligence and abuse.

Regards

Sorry what is a "boot" ?

and when you say "Negligence and abuse." do you mean people that rage-hack (max cheats enabled full aimbot and wipe the session clean etc)

MULISHA
02-12-2021, 09:15 AM
Hi, a Boot is what protects you from being banned, I will be honest you will need to go in your bios and change things, we can help you verbally but we can not do this for anyone its not possible.

You do not have to rage hack in order to be banned and what one person thinks is legit is usually so far from looking legit.

John2005
02-12-2021, 09:18 AM
Hi, a Boot is what protects you from being banned, I will be honest you will need to go in your bios and change things, we can help you verbally but we can not do this for anyone its not possible.

You do not have to rage hack in order to be banned and what one person thinks is legit is usually so far from looking legit.

Oh wow. What must I change in my bios? just trying to prepare for this as I can, because if I can't change it then I dont want to pay and not be able to use it etc :) also when I buy do I get auto renewed each month if I buy the month one?

MULISHA
02-12-2021, 09:54 AM
Well if you are running a UEFI bios you need to disable the keys in key management in order to install the boot, just look at the way you install a secondary operating software. Same thing. Maybe google how to install another OS on windows 10

John2005
02-12-2021, 10:05 AM
Well if you are running a UEFI bios you need to disable the keys in key management in order to install the boot, just look at the way you install a secondary operating software. Same thing. Maybe google how to install another OS on windows 10

I see, I do not think I am using UEFI (pretty sure the last time I formatted I chose not to use UEFI) and quick google search suggests I check my 'System information' and it should say 'Legacy' if I am not using UEFI which it does:

"Bios Mode: Legacy"

So for my case would I just install the 'boot' and then I'm good to go? :o

MULISHA
02-12-2021, 10:13 AM
I see, I do not think I am using UEFI (pretty sure the last time I formatted I chose not to use UEFI) and quick google search suggests I check my 'System information' and it should say 'Legacy' if I am not using UEFI which it does:

"Bios Mode: Legacy"

So for my case would I just install the 'boot' and then I'm good to go? :oShould be just depends all motherboards all laptop mfg are all different. If you go in your bios and control it with a mouse you need the keys turned off. It is very easy if you are comfortable with PC's to turn them back on a quick flip of the secure boot to back on and keys all enable.

You will know right away when you boot into the boot you created it will either loop or black screen then you know you did not do it right. Could also be the CSM is not set correct.

John2005
02-12-2021, 11:56 AM
Should be just depends all motherboards all laptop mfg are all different. If you go in your bios and control it with a mouse you need the keys turned off. It is very easy if you are comfortable with PC's to turn them back on a quick flip of the secure boot to back on and keys all enable.

You will know right away when you boot into the boot you created it will either loop or black screen then you know you did not do it right. Could also be the CSM is not set correct.

Hello thanks for sticking with me on this. I've now gone into my BIOS and I have disabled secure boot, also I have cleared the keys under the 'key management' section. Does this look right to you?(Sorry the second image for some reason blurred):

Screenshot by Lightshot (https://prnt.sc/z8m0p1)
Screenshot by Lightshot (https://prnt.sc/z8m2fv)

The motherboard I have is: z97 maximus vii hero

MULISHA
02-12-2021, 12:07 PM
Hello thanks for sticking with me on this. I've now gone into my BIOS and I have disabled secure boot, also I have cleared the keys under the 'key management' section. Does this look right to you?(Sorry the second image for some reason blurred):

Screenshot by Lightshot (https://prnt.sc/z8m0p1)
Screenshot by Lightshot (https://prnt.sc/z8m2fv)

The motherboard I have is: z97 maximus vii heroYep you got it man. So now when you install the boot you will have no loop issues or black screens. If you do let me know I have owned that board both in Intel and amd

John2005
02-12-2021, 12:14 PM
Yep you got it man. So now when you install the boot you will have no loop issues or black screens. If you do let me know I have owned that board both in Intel and amd

Sweet! So just to clarify when you say 'install the boot' I assume this is something supplied by AimJunkies when I purchase the cheat right?

MULISHA
02-12-2021, 12:28 PM
You are correct have a question you been banned on many battlefield games ? I ask because we get many coming here that have been banned but EA are no fools they can block you track you etc. little Fair fight is always taking statistics.

John2005
02-12-2021, 01:23 PM
You are correct have a question you been banned on many battlefield games ? I ask because we get many coming here that have been banned but EA are no fools they can block you track you etc. little Fair fight is always taking statistics.

I have never been banned on any battlefield game in the past. The last time I played any Battlefield game was when I purchased a cheat from here for Battlefield hardline and I was never banned in there. I also had a look just now to confirm and yeah all my stats are there and account is fine so no, never been banned.

I may or may not have been banned in Call Of Duty Warzone though. I was using a cheat in that game, which (whilst I was offline) became detected and as you probably see on the internet everywhere... Warzone recently banned like 20-40k ? accounts I haven't tried logging in ever since that announcement so far but I'm assuming I'm banned there. I'm not greatly concerned about that however because the game was free and you can bypass their bans.

This is kind of why I posted my original question about Battlefield and the last time the cheat was detected. In warzone I played 99% safe, I used most of the time, the ESP only and even then, I never did anything obvious like looking into walls...and things. You know ...the obvious "he is wallhacking/esp'ing" stuff... but I havent played BF in so long so I'm not sure how their anticheat really works... but I only really plan to use the ESP if I'm honest

MULISHA
02-12-2021, 01:29 PM
Hi, yea its the game we play though. You can be banned in any game at anytime. We try our best

John2005
02-12-2021, 02:33 PM
Hi, yea its the game we play though. You can be banned in any game at anytime. We try our best

yeah this is very true

MULISHA
02-12-2021, 02:50 PM
Need anything else let us know.