PDA

View Full Version : Among us

datumed
02-26-2021, 07:48 AM
Ya'll need to focus on adding way more features. There are many free mod menus with way more to offer. You are basically paying for ESP, crosshair, noclip, lighthack and speedhack. The no kill cooldown is detected and kicks you from the game. The cheat is overall not bad but you must focus on adding new things in a quick time if you want to have buyers.

MULISHA
02-26-2021, 08:33 AM
Ya'll need to focus on adding way more features. There are many free mod menus with way more to offer. You are basically paying for ESP, crosshair, noclip, lighthack and speedhack. The no kill cooldown is detected and kicks you from the game. The cheat is overall not bad but you must focus on adding new things in a quick time if you want to have buyers.Hello, I see you are running many overlays, and I have a question because I been doing this near 19 years in this Industry and it looks you have 3 different mother board software programs running all at once?

Here is a list of Overlays be sure they are all off they DO and have messed with cheat software for years.

"Motherboard software Needs to be OFF.
Asus Suite "any"
Asus Armory Crate
MSI dragon center
Gigabyte Gaming center
EVGA E-Leet
Alienware Command Center including respawn

If your motherboard is not listed and it still has software it needs to be off.

Peripherals
Mouse, keyboard and headset software such as but not limited too.
Razer synapse, Roccat, Corsair, Steelseries, Logitech all need to be off software wise.

PC Monitoring or Overclocking software such as but not limited too.
NZXT CAM
CPU-Z
GPU-Z
CPUID
Aida64
Speccy
Hardinfo
AgaueEye
CPU Spy
Corsair ICUE

Game clients we do not support
GOG Galaxy
Game boosters lag programs

Gpu Programs
Evga Precision X - Riva tuner
MSI Afterburner
Asus GPU tweak
Firesotrm utility
Velocity X
Powercolor
If your card is not listed and it has software its included.

MISC

Display Fusion
Voice mod
wallpaper engine
Voice meter
Rain Meter
Flux
Sandboxes any
No Vitrtual Machines of any kind

Any OC software"

datumed
02-26-2021, 09:20 AM
Hello.

Thanks for the information. Could you tell me what exact mother board programs I have running? I don't know how to disable the armoury crate.

MULISHA
02-26-2021, 09:53 AM
Hello.

Thanks for the information. Could you tell me what exact mother board programs I have running? I don't know how to disable the armoury crate.Thats the biggest pain the butt to be honest but this will make your life way easier to uninstall Armory crate. What motherboard are you currently running?

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilities/Armoury_Crate_Uninstall_Tool.zip

datumed
02-27-2021, 07:54 AM
My motherboard model is prime b450-plus.

datumed
02-27-2021, 03:07 PM
I think I disabled all the motherboard overlays and still when I kill the second person with no cooldown on I get kicked from the server with a message "You were banned for hacking , please stop". I can still join other servers. Could you please go into the game and check if it works fine for you?

MULISHA
02-27-2021, 03:14 PM
Hmm seems you are maybe playing on a certain server? The ban message is too direct to not be someone I would hope lol

datumed
02-28-2021, 12:16 PM
I don't really know the cause of this but here's an example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0GtIcW0JiU