PDA

View Full Version : Bf3

dyna11
03-05-2021, 10:37 PM
Has BF3 been updated the last three times I've been banned..Just wondering before I take my money someplace else.

MULISHA
03-06-2021, 09:02 AM
Hi, just because you are not does not mean a detection. I hope you realize this you can be banned just for the way you use the cheat. Last time you purchased was a year ago. If you have been banned multiple times they can put a global ban on all your accounts. If you decide to use Battlefield 1 or Battlefield 5 You need to install the boot..

dyna11
03-06-2021, 05:59 PM
I'm just mainly bf3 but I just used the ESP where it has the box around the other player that's all...but I know it a gamble to use hacks.. and I have used your hacks for a long time I'd say over 2 years maybe more straight since last October and then all of a sudden ban after ban within a month.. just wondering though for this new bf3 account I got.

Josh
03-06-2021, 06:18 PM
There are custom anticheats in the game and theyre connected to all popular servers so if you are an obvious cheater or have connections to banned accounts, you will get cross bans. The cheat works perfectly fine.