PDA

View Full Version : AoE 2 - Age of Empires II

makeup
03-09-2021, 02:01 AM
Hi,

I saw that the AoE 3 hack is available, however I'm more interested in purchasing the AoE 2 hack when its available.
Is it coming out anytime soon, like within the next week? And will it have 'Spawn Units Hack' like AoE 3 hack has?

Thank you.

Syrus
03-09-2021, 03:02 AM
No ETA.

Apologies.

Superseb
03-09-2021, 10:32 AM
The AoE2 - DE hack is pretty much done, but I am still searching for exploits which are possible online.
Currently I have not found many useful exploits, but I will keep looking.

alexleo
03-09-2021, 11:59 AM
I used a hack tools in last year in AOE2DE. It had the function of add resource, research spy at begin, fast building, add max population. Maybe you can research these functions in your hack. I am looking forward to your hack. I hope you can release your hack soon.
By the way, you are really a nice coder. I use your AOE3DE hack and become the top in 1V1 rank yesterday. Thank you!

MULISHA
03-09-2021, 12:09 PM
Forwarded on to him. thanks

Superseb
03-09-2021, 12:11 PM
I used a hack tools in last year in AOE2DE. It had the function of add resource, research spy at begin, fast building, add max population. Maybe you can research these functions in your hack. I am looking forward to your hack. I hope you can release your hack soon.
By the way, you are really a nice coder. I use your AOE3DE hack and become the top in 1V1 rank yesterday. Thank you!

Cheers. I will look into these features. I already have full map-hack and ESP and whatnot, just need to search around and test a lot for exploits :P
I wish I had another computer just to test for OOS.

makeup
03-09-2021, 08:41 PM
Thank you for the reply :)

Ye the reason I asked about exploits is because I had never seen them for AoE 2 until I saw a video of someone reporting a Chinese hacker.

Age of Empires 2 DE Cheater Online Ranked Hacking #1 - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBLs3KEKVeU)

As you can see he has unlimited resources & instant build. Maybe its patched? I don't know, but I thought I'd let you know there is exploits :D

Looking forward to purchasing it!

JamalDaKillah
03-09-2021, 08:47 PM
That's an extremely old video for this games life cycle.

makeup
03-10-2021, 03:12 AM
Does anyone know if AoE II or Aoe III bans show up on the Steam profile like a "game ban" ?

Has anyone been banned yet?

That's an extremely old video for this games life cycle.

I understand. Just thought I'd share it "in case" these exploits are still alive.

alexleo
03-10-2021, 03:51 AM
If you do not use rage function like spawn Truck, you will not get banned.

makeup
03-10-2021, 04:06 AM
If you do not use rage function like spawn Truck, you will not get banned.

I understand.

But if you do get banned, does the ban show on your Steam profile?

Syrus
03-10-2021, 05:42 AM
I understand.

But if you do get banned, does the ban show on your Steam profile?

There are no bans yet so that question can't be answered.

eg1989
03-10-2021, 06:58 AM
Hello everyone, I only need Maphack for age2 de , I want to buy but i didnt find any informations anywhere can somebody help me :) ?

Fastcaster
03-10-2021, 07:36 AM
I can tell you that the old AOE 3 dynasty Pre Definitve Editon I used the map hack and it became detected. The Key was banned. I now many years later own aoe 3 de and i can play no issue. But it looks like Aoe is doing all banns by hand on aoe 2. But basicly we have no idea. best bet is to play non recorded games and never rage cheat. should be good.

Fastcaster
03-10-2021, 07:37 AM
Hello everyone, I only need Maphack for age2 de , I want to buy but i didnt find any informations anywhere can somebody help me :) ?

you need premium package to have aoe 2 de cheat at this time.

Suo2
02-02-2023, 04:05 PM
Is the aoe2 DE hack gone?

Gunrunner
02-02-2023, 04:34 PM
no longer supported