PDA

View Full Version : Eternal Black Survival Question

Eternal31
03-26-2021, 05:24 AM
Hi i want to ask in regards to the Cheat if you can test and can confirm that all of the hack features are working

As i have purchase from another site, and only the 12m Hack is working, with pretty much everything else not working at all and they only work on Bot games, where as on Multiplayer it doesnt

i want to ask if the cheat is the same as on AdvantageCheat

If the features such as seeing all players (not limited to 12 meters, radar works etc) i will surely buy it

i dont want to get disappointed if im buying the same thing so i want to ask now

Syrus
03-26-2021, 05:46 AM
Hi i want to ask in regards to the Cheat if you can test and can confirm that all of the hack features are working

As i have purchase from another site, and only the 12m Hack is working, with pretty much everything else not working at all and they only work on Bot games, where as on Multiplayer it doesnt

i want to ask if the cheat is the same as on AdvantageCheat

If the features such as seeing all players (not limited to 12 meters, radar works etc) i will surely buy it

i dont want to get disappointed if im buying the same thing so i want to ask now

No cheat can offer you the ability to see past 12 meters. As the server only renders players from each other at 12 meters or range.

Eternal31
03-26-2021, 05:50 AM
No cheat can offer you the ability to see past 12 meters. As the server only renders players from each other at 12 meters or range.

What about the radar and the other features, do they work? Can you confirm please

Syrus
03-26-2021, 05:51 AM
ESP for Items works. And the radar will show players up to 12 meters away.

Eternal31
03-26-2021, 07:43 AM
Oke cool, does the ESP for items tell you what items is inside, or only tells you that this is a Locker, Cabin etc?

MULISHA
03-26-2021, 08:26 AM
Oke cool, does the ESP for items tell you what items is inside, or only tells you that this is a Locker, Cabin etc?These are all the current features subject to change at anytime.

Features:

Visuals
- Players (Limited ESP range from server 12m)
- Names
- Distance
- Health
- 3D Boxes
- Snaplines
- Monsters (Limited ESP range from server 12m)
- Resources
- Containers
- Airdrops

Colors
- Custom Crosshair Color
- Custom Player Color
- Custom Player Box Color
- Custom Monster Color
- Custom Monster Box Color
- Custom Resource Color
- Custom Container Color
- Custom Airdrop Color

Radar
- Dot Size
- Zoom
- Animals
- Players
- Monsters
- Resources
- Containers
- Airdrops

Keybinds
- Panic Key
- Menu Key
- Zoom In
- Zoom Out

Crosshair
- Crosshair Gap
- Crosshair Size
- Crosshair Thickness

Regards

Eternal31
03-31-2021, 09:01 AM
Can you please confirm if the latest version the cheat still works?

On another site they refused to update for over 10 days despite my VIP Remaining Days still Counts its extremely disappointing

And if it doesnt work how long does it take to update? and while its down do our VIP remaining days still counts>?

I most likely will switch to here after it ends, literally, only 12m thing work everything else doesnt on other site. and not to mention nothing work now after update

Josh
03-31-2021, 10:55 AM
it works you can see the status here https://forum.aimjunkies.com/cheatstatus.php

Eternal31
03-31-2021, 11:03 AM
The other site also has untected despite the fact that it was outdated, the update only came out today like 12 hours today, as long as it works ill buy it for sure, just need confirmation. since VIP days still count despite being outdated

Ninjazz
03-31-2021, 02:44 PM
The other site also has untected despite the fact that it was outdated, the update only came out today like 12 hours today, as long as it works ill buy it for sure, just need confirmation. since VIP days still count despite being outdated

The cheat is currently updating as it clearly shows in the status page. Days are frozen while its updating, so your days do not count down.

Stewie
03-31-2021, 03:35 PM

Our cheat was just updated for the latest game version (0.29.0).

Eternal31
04-01-2021, 09:02 AM
Great ill trust u on this and buy it

Josh
04-01-2021, 09:05 AM
Resolved.

closed/