PDA

View Full Version : Americas army assist 2.5

Thehunter
03-31-2021, 10:48 AM
Like the title says it is still popular game in wonder is anyone out the willing to make a simple undected hack like a simple no fog esp hack. The game is free to download it does run the latest punk buster as anti cheat program. Or if anyone has a private one I'm willing to buy here a link to the website AAO25.com - Index (https://aao25.com/forum/)

MULISHA
03-31-2021, 11:30 AM
Hi, you never know thanks for the Information on the game. It looks like they are struggling to keep the servers going. Not sure you seen that but I would be careful if you put money into it.

Regards

Thehunter
03-31-2021, 12:10 PM
Hi, you never know thanks for the Information on the game. It looks like they are struggling to keep the servers going. Not sure you seen that but I would be careful if you put money into it.

Regards

Yea it is becoming more popular again and there actually not struggling as far as i know they have 62 servers. And their all server sided their not the host of the servers they only keep their main server and website up. But yea like i said if anyone want to play old school again its always fun to play not really fun games anymore lately to be honest

But it would be fun if some one could just manage a hack for this old game doesent have to be fancy