PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Army 4: Dead War & Personal Thanks

BeachDetector
04-13-2021, 03:43 AM
Hey AJ Team,

Been a while, I would just like to thank you, like always you came through, I bought the Zombie Army 4 Cheat and noticed that it wouldn't work with the Microsoft Version for the Xbox App, I created a thread asking if it would be possible for them to update it I went to sleep and the next morning SSJason has replied and informed me it should be working, I have encountered no errors yet.

Also huge thanks for everything, I've noticed Warhammer Vermintide 2 is back, I will probably get it in a few weeks time when my Zombie Army 4 subscription ends.

leogun5
04-13-2021, 04:08 AM
Hey AJ Team,

Been a while, I would just like to thank you, like always you came through, I bought the Zombie Army 4 Cheat and noticed that it wouldn't work with the Microsoft Version for the Xbox App, I created a thread asking if it would be possible for them to update it I went to sleep and the next morning SSJason has replied and informed me it should be working, I have encountered no errors yet.

Also huge thanks for everything, I've noticed Warhammer Vermintide 2 is back, I will probably get it in a few weeks time when my Zombie Army 4 subscription ends.

We are glad that you can enjoy our cheat also you need to apply for Trusted User to use Warhammer Vermintide 2

BeachDetector
04-13-2021, 06:23 AM
Yep I know thanks anyway