APB: Reloaded
Alliance of Valiant Arms
Battlefield Heroes
Battlefield Play4Free
Blacklight: Retribution
Global Agenda
Team Fortress 2
Super Monday Night Combat
I had too much problems with the games itself and plus a timing issues i didn't really want to go higher than 5mins in the video. So i took the most popular games and recorded it ;)

AA3 - Can't start the game.
AvA - Hack is outdated. ?_? (Some Aeria game now no clue wtf is goin on)
BFH - Had footage recorded but did not fit.
GA - Can't configure the aimbot to work with the new predictions so i cant even hit someone.
SMC - Had footage recorded but did not fit. And also died a lot lol.

So sorry guys for the missing games... I hope when everything will get fixed and updated i will make a new Free 2 Pwn Pt.2 Video ;)
P.S: I know that not type of music i mainly do but hey heh i can't say no to hardstyle + with epic lyrics of Hardbass Junkie hehe.

Music Used:
Brennan Heart - Hardbass Junkie
Brennan Heart - Lift Me Up

HD Link: AimJunkies.com | Free 2 Pwn Package - Hardbass Junkie Edition Promo - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBmNt-oCUBA&hd=1)

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBmNt-oCUBA&hd=1

Enjoy :)

Rachel
08-01-2012, 07:46 AM
Weird...A.V.A has been treating me Amazingly Oo

nice vid though, psycho, like always :)

Psychopath
08-01-2012, 07:54 AM
Weird...A.V.A has been treating me Amazingly Oo
nice vid though, psycho, like always :)
Really? I don't have the Steam AvA Version i got the ijji one.. For some stupid reason i had to download some aeria game **** launcher and re-download the whole ava game again...
As i did understand that ijji sold their game to aeria O.O.. or some **** like that..
Well i tried to inject the hack in 10 ways, none of them did work so i gave up on AvA..
And since i can't get it on steam(region -.-) probably fu**ed up on that one :p
There... I found this one: Information about upcoming transitions from ijji to Aeria. | Repulse (http://repulse.aeriagames.com/news/46765/information-about-upcoming-transitions-from-ijji-to-aeria) Total BS.

Oh And thanks a lot :)

MoNk3ey
08-01-2012, 07:57 AM
Great video!

Even I don't like the music that much. But the ingame footage is good!

Rachel
08-01-2012, 08:02 AM
Really? I don't have the Steam AvA Version i got the ijji one.. For some stupid reason i had to download some aeria game **** launcher and re-download the whole ava game again...
As i did understand that ijji sold their game to aeria O.O.. or some **** like that..
Well i tried to inject the hack in 10 ways, none of them did work so i gave up on AvA..
And since i can't get it on steam(region -.-) probably fu**ed up on that one :p
There... I found this one: Information about upcoming transitions from ijji to Aeria. | Repulse (http://repulse.aeriagames.com/news/46765/information-about-upcoming-transitions-from-ijji-to-aeria) Total BS.

Oh And thanks a lot :)

It didn't work for me for like a few times, the injector just said "nd" but I just ignored it and a few hours later it worked when I think I launched AvA after the loader.

Psychopath
08-01-2012, 08:09 AM
Great video!
Even I don't like the music that much. But the ingame footage is good!
Hehe, Thanks mate, Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Hardtyle as well :)

It didn't work for me for like a few times, the injector just said "nd" but I just ignored it and a few hours later it worked when I think I launched AvA after the loader.
Wow, That's funny actually no. It really is...
It's working now for some weird reason.. And all i did was the exact same thing as i tried before... :fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::f uuu:
Totally confused now.:gusta:

Rachel
08-01-2012, 08:13 AM
Hehe, Thanks mate, Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Hardtyle as well :)

Wow, That's funny actually no. It really is...
It's working now for some weird reason.. And all i did was the exact same thing as i tried before... :fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::fuuu::f uuu:
Totally confused now.:gusta:

Yeah...its hit and miss, right now its not working, so I just restart and restart and restart till it works :p

Should be reported or something...

M4LLUV4X
08-01-2012, 04:21 PM
nice work bro

Deadfreak
08-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Just dat Music that's all that's needed HARDBASS Brennan hart while you rage = GG