PDA

View Full Version : Escape From Tarkov

TRx
05-18-2021, 08:59 AM
Hello
I want to buy a game Escape From Tarkov gadget

I have some to ask her and I hope she will be answered wholeheartedly

1- Q1. Can I play in fullscreen?

2- Q2 . When using a tool, is there a high percentage of people banned?

3- Q3 . When purchasing a product, the operation of the tool will be very complicated ? ( There is a video link on how to run the tool that would be great )

Waiting for your response and thank you

MULISHA
05-18-2021, 09:16 AM
Hello this is for trusted users only, please have a look at this.

Regards

To be considered for trusted you need to have multiple months of recent cheat usage, and your account must be in good standing. (IE: no disputes, disruptive, etc.) If you feel you meet these first requirements you can apply here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php

Please read the top as it will make the application process much smoother for you.

Gunrunner
05-18-2021, 09:44 AM
Hello
I want to buy a game Escape From Tarkov gadget

I have some to ask her and I hope she will be answered wholeheartedly

1- Q1. Can I play in fullscreen?

2- Q2 . When using a tool, is there a high percentage of people banned?

3- Q3 . When purchasing a product, the operation of the tool will be very complicated ? ( There is a video link on how to run the tool that would be great )

Waiting for your response and thank you

Q1 - Yes
Q2 - No, unless you're playing like a fool and being obvious that you're cheating
Q3 - if you can read English and follow basic directions, you should have no problems. We have guides for each cheat. 90% of the issues that people have running our cheats is their inability to read/follow our guides. - IF you have problems, we have support staff 24/7 to help.