PDA

View Full Version : Purchase completed but not received

ManiacBomber
07-04-2021, 05:53 PM
Hi,

I bought a Cheat directly from the site, the purchase was approved, but I didn't receive anything, could you please check?

Email: [email protected]

Username: ManiacBomber

Thanks.

Ninjazz
07-04-2021, 05:54 PM
Hi,

I bought a Cheat directly from the site, the purchase was approved, but I didn't receive anything, could you please check?

Email: [email protected]

Username: ManiacBomber

Thanks.

What payment method sir?

ManiacBomber
07-04-2021, 06:03 PM
What payment method sir?

Hi,

Credit Card - Stripe

Ninjazz
07-04-2021, 06:06 PM
Hi,

Credit Card - Stripe

You will have to wait for an admin to check then. Usually, if the payment doesn't go through, means Stripe canceled it for some reason, an admin will give you more information when they get the chance sir.

ManiacBomber
07-04-2021, 06:10 PM
You will have to wait for an admin to check then. Usually, if the payment doesn't go through, means Stripe canceled it for some reason, an admin will give you more information when they get the chance sir.

Okay, will he give me feedback on this topic?

I was surprised, because I received a message from my bank confirming the payment, and the amount is actually on my invoice, but the Stripe website did not confirm the payment...

Thanks for attention !

Ninjazz
07-04-2021, 06:14 PM
Okay, will he give me feedback on this topic?

I was surprised, because I received a message from my bank confirming the payment, and the amount is actually on my invoice, but the Stripe website did not confirm the payment...

Thanks for attention !

Yes, they will respond here sir.

JamalDaKillah
07-04-2021, 07:44 PM
Ask Stripe. Nothing was approved by them.