PDA

View Full Version : Lockdown Browser

BoyNamedMarcel
07-18-2021, 04:02 AM
Hey,

saw the lockdown browser in your list, but for what is the browser for? I don't get it what i am able to do with this one

Ninjazz
07-18-2021, 04:09 AM
Hey,

saw the lockdown browser in your list, but for what is the browser for? I don't get it what i am able to do with this one

Lockdown Browser - Cheat Information (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f124/lockdown-browser-cheat-information-138268/) - It is for test taking. The browser blocks access to everything other than the browser itself, and the tool or the bypass if you will, bypasses that, allowing you to alt tab and essentially removing the actions that occur when you launch it. The link I provided tells you what it does, and if you ever used Lockdown Browser, you would see what it does to your PC as a whole.

igotthis
07-20-2021, 12:18 AM
would it work if someone taking their ged online lmao i had to ask for someone I know

Ninjazz
07-20-2021, 01:45 AM
would it work if someone taking their ged online lmao i had to ask for someone I know

If their test uses Lockdown Browser with the versions listed on the page (Latest Version & OEM), then they can use the bypass.

Syrus
07-20-2021, 01:48 AM
If there computer is being locked by lockdown browser for there GED. Then yes the Bypass will work for that.