Damn Youtube killed the quality

Watch it in HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhGCyVPkJOM

Kingpin
09-06-2010, 06:38 PM
Nice Video...

MULISHA
09-07-2010, 04:48 AM
Im going to put this on the new website DD just handed it to me so im putting this up Thank you for this appreciate it very much. Well that sucks it will not embed even on the new site =( anyway you can upload this to another site and give me the html embed please thank you i will put this one up for now if i mess this up DD will kick my arse

EDIT* HAHAH DD IS A BADASS HE TOOK THAT CRAP OFF THERE VIDEO MUhahahahahahahah its on the new front page and sicc song man im digging it thanks again

MarkoJ
09-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Im going to put this on the new website DD just handed it to me so im putting this up Thank you for this appreciate it very much. Well that sucks it will not embed even on the new site =( anyway you can upload this to another site and give me the html embed please thank you i will put this one up for now if i mess this up DD will kick my arse

EDIT* HAHAH DD IS A BADASS HE TOOK THAT CRAP OFF THERE VIDEO MUhahahahahahahah its on the new front page and sicc song man im digging it thanks again

So you got it working on the new site? and no problem, glad you liked the video, and the song :)

MULISHA
09-07-2010, 03:53 PM
yeah Devidog our GFX freak did the new front page check it out and the video is on there as well

MarkoJ
09-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Wow the other theme was good, but this is 10x better, I wish youtube didn't mess up the quality, if its possible to put it directly to the site let me know and I will give you the actual video file.

VanZ
09-09-2010, 06:30 PM
very nice video indeed

koolwrench
10-16-2010, 02:10 AM
WOW MARKOJ HAHAH xD
song selection omg u rock xD