PDA

View Full Version : I buy from a package ask

baertl
08-27-2021, 08:03 AM
a query if i buy this package AimJunkies Overdose Premium Package
do i have access to strabase cheats? , and the other question, are early accesses cheats ar safe?

Syrus
08-27-2021, 08:21 AM
You get access to the cheats listed in the Overdose Package.
And they need to be set too Undetected in the Status page to be able to use them.

baertl
08-27-2021, 08:37 AM
You get access to the cheats listed in the Overdose Package.
And they need to be set too Undetected in the Status page to be able to use them.

and starbase cheat is in the list?

MULISHA
08-27-2021, 08:38 AM
Hi, if you see it here then yes if not its not available yet

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/cheatstatus.php

baertl
08-27-2021, 08:42 AM
Hi, if you see it here then yes if not its not available yet

https://forum.aimjunkies.com/cheatstatus.php

It is not on the list but that package is supposed to give you access to the cheats that are being tested so I ask

baertl
08-27-2021, 09:22 AM
It is not on the list but that package is supposed to give you access to the cheats that are being tested so I ask

I paid 125 dollars and I don't have access to the starbase beta

MULISHA
08-27-2021, 09:34 AM
and starbase cheat is in the list?
its in closed beta. I just told you if you did not see it would not be available to you yet. It will be released to you early but does not mean you get closed beta access.

Please do not buy our one year though to just use that cheat, I hope you plan on using many of them or you are a risk.

baertl
08-27-2021, 09:38 AM
its in closed beta. I just told you if you did not see it would not be available to you yet. It will be released to you early but does not mean you get closed beta access.

Please do not buy our one year though to just use that cheat, I hope you plan on using many of them or you are a risk.

I only paid for starbase and I don't have it. I lost my money and my time.

MULISHA
08-27-2021, 09:45 AM
I asked you to not purchase as it was not there for you to use. pi_3JT5fUFC3UHDqjaS1HnCL0qh Here is your refund

You lost nothing you never had access.

Regards