PDA

View Full Version : any detections at deadside?

keesjan
08-31-2021, 03:14 AM
Hello guys, im currently using another provider for deadside and they say its UD, but after 3 hours i had my first ban, and used a spoofer later and after 8 hours another ban.
is this software safe to use without high risk of ban ?

Jig.Saw
08-31-2021, 05:53 AM
There is always a risk of ban when using cheats. As for our product we have yet to have any reports of any bans on dead side. However our cheat is for trusted users only so please take a look at the requirements then apply once you have reached those goals. To see the requirements simply click on the cheat, then click the “Apply now” button, everything will be listed on that page :)

Syrus
08-31-2021, 06:08 AM
Hello guys, im currently using another provider for deadside and they say its UD, but after 3 hours i had my first ban, and used a spoofer later and after 8 hours another ban.

The cheat is Undetected. If you want further information then you will have to apply when eligible for Trusted then you can have additional information.

Gunrunner
08-31-2021, 10:54 AM

Our cheat us undetected... We don't know anything about the cheat you are using from another provider.. Our cheat is also a trusted user only cheat, so you will have to apply to become a trusted user. you can apply here - https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php

/closed