PDA

View Full Version : Hello aimjunkies

Haudrauf2001
08-31-2021, 06:24 AM
I only came here for the The Division 2 cheat to buy it for 1 month so i have a question can i buy it even if im not trusted from seller since i only can buy it with paypal :3 i hope it somehow works or i get somehow trusted without buying a cheat because i only need TD2 since i cant buy any cheat here because i dont have any payment methods as i said i really want to buy it with paypal

Jig.Saw
08-31-2021, 06:53 AM
Hello and welcome. Rules are rules and they must be followed. You can buy all of our cheats with paypal so should not be a problem to get trusted after a few months.

Haudrauf2001
08-31-2021, 07:01 AM
Hello and welcome. Rules are rules and they must be followed. You can buy all of our cheats with paypal so should not be a problem to get trusted after a few months.

R6S cheat isnt for untrusted i guess?

Syrus
08-31-2021, 07:21 AM
Anything with the Trusted tag on it in the Status Page is Trusted O
nly.

NunyaBiz
08-31-2021, 10:48 AM
I only came here for the The Division 2 cheat to buy it for 1 month so i have a question can i buy it even if im not trusted from seller since i only can buy it with paypal :3 i hope it somehow works or i get somehow trusted without buying a cheat because i only need TD2 since i cant buy any cheat here because i dont have any payment methods as i said i really want to buy it with paypal

As I told you already, you must be a trusted user to be able to use trusted user cheats. Even if someone was to buy it for you, the subscription wouldn't work since your account is not trusted. The only way to get the trusted user cheats is to meet the requirements.

Haudrauf2001
08-31-2021, 01:53 PM
As I told you already, you must be a trusted user to be able to use trusted user cheats. Even if someone was to buy it for you, the subscription wouldn't work since your account is not trusted. The only way to get the trusted user cheats is to meet the requirements.

okok so i gonna look if i play something

joeyk
08-31-2021, 10:12 PM
just found this site and brought Foxhole cheats cant wait to try them out!

Haudrauf2001
09-01-2021, 12:53 AM
Im looking for a reseller with Paypal Pm me

Syrus
09-01-2021, 02:43 AM
Im looking for a reseller with Paypal Pm me

You can contact one of these resellers.

Resellers (https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f122/resellers-79455/)