PDA

View Full Version : Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition

billybishop
09-01-2021, 10:49 AM
Will the Metro Exodus hook work with Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition or just the vanilla Metro Exodus?

Also, does it matter if it is a pirated copy?

Gunrunner
09-01-2021, 10:56 AM
Will the Metro Exodus hook work with Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition or just the vanilla Metro Exodus?

Also, does it matter if it is a pirated copy?

we do not support pirated versions of anything around here.... The cheat should work for either the enhanced or standard edition, the only difference between the two (I believe) is that the enhanced supports Raytracing and DLSS both of which are pretty much useless...

billybishop
09-01-2021, 11:18 AM
no problem i'll buy the game then. i just want to make sure i buy the right one - wouldn't enhanced edition be a different build though? i just want to make sure the cheat can inject into the game version i am using. DLSS is not useless btw, it is very useful for managing framerates on midrange cards

Gunrunner
09-01-2021, 12:00 PM
no problem i'll buy the game then. i just want to make sure i buy the right one - wouldn't enhanced edition be a different build though? i just want to make sure the cheat can inject into the game version i am using. DLSS is not useless btw, it is very useful for managing framerates on midrange cards

DLSS seems to cause more problems than it's benefits when it comes to using cheats is what I'm saying...